The Children's Home needs volunteers from the community for a variety of activities. Volunteer once or volunteer on a continual basis. There are a variety of areas and many choices for you to help children and families.
Volunteering on a continual basis gives you many opportunities to help. You can make a difference in someone's life.
* Be a tutor for reading, math, etc.
* Assist in a class room
* Volunteer your own "specials" class (i.e. knitting, fishing, cooking)
* Landscaping, Painting, Spring-Cleaning, Yard Work, etc.
* Picnics and other recreational activities
* House Projects (Day of Caring)
* Help organize a special event or be there on the day of the event